Saturday 27 June 2015

Dress Shopping Crisis

I am completely stuck.

I need to buy 3-4 dresses for our cruise holiday. These need to be up-dressed and basically posh hah.

I am not a dress kind of girl. Well I am, just not the whole posh layeres dress.

I have a few ideas, but if you could suggest a few websites (preferably within the UK) and a reasonable price (up to £35ish)  it would be amazing.

This one is quite cute and very cheap: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Womens-chiffon-boho-maxi-dress-/201372343053?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ee2ba1b0d

Along those lines, I like lace and maxi dresses most.

I've already tried websites like Boohoo, New look, River Island ect. I'm more looking for less well known websites.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe try sammydress or rosegal (online sites) They're good prices, from the UK and have dome good dresses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow yes, exactly what i needed, I'm going to order this: http://www.sammydress.com/product1263227.html
      xx

      Delete
  3. you could try ASOS?

    girl obsessedxx

    ReplyDelete