Saturday 20 June 2015

Sister of the world bloggers award.

I was nominated by a beautiful blogger named Girl Obsessed.
Basically i'm answering a shit load of questions and I tag a few of you, so here we go.

1.Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as I had a load of questions and vents I wanted to do. I have an old blog but I wanted this one to be more private and not just about makeup. There's so much more to being a teenage girl that makeup.  
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
I came up with it because I am an average teenager. And I guess I'm now a blogger to. 

3.What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Being able to help answer peoples comments and questions.

4. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk. 

4. Cats or dogs?
Dogs but kittens are cute as hell. 

5. Are you organised?
Yeah, I guess I am but also damn forgetful at the same time. 

6. When do you get off for Summer?
Wednesday 22nd June. 

7. Unicorns or majestic sloths?
Sloths. 

8. What is your obsession?
Netflix, tumblr, pot noodle. 

9. Describe yourself in ONE word!
60's

10. Do you read?
Yes, I guess I go through phases.

My questions. Okay I'm crap at thinking of questions. 
  1. Are you more grunge or hippy?
  2. Who do you most want to see in concert?
  3. Favourite band that are mostly unknown?
  4. Last thing you ate?
  5. Topshop or Newlook?
  6. Favourite bloggers?
  7. Favourite makeup brands? 
  8. Who is your favourite author?
  9. What subjects did/do you study?
  10. Why do you like blogging?

1 comment: