Thursday 4 June 2015

Time capsules and the future.

One week into the new term and I'm already stressing. We've started our GCSE subjects and I'm stressing out over everything.

We done the cutest thing in geography today, apart from discussing how the shape of your feet tells you about your origins and talking about Mexican music and food. We wrote a letter to ourselves that will be locked away until our last Geography lesson when we leave. A time capsule. We could write anything we wanted in it and it could be as long or as short as we wanted. I have no idea what that's got to do with Geography. No idea.

I had pe first today, and I hate pe. Hate it, I swear the teacher hates me but it's my easiest lesson and I guess I mess around and take advantage but as its my only fun lesson with no pressure it's good. There's no point of catching a ball anyways.

So I wanted to talk about future. You probably have friends who know exactly what they want to do with their career. That's cool but not knowing what the hell you want to do when you leave school is also cool. I would recommend choosing subjects that you have an interest in/like. I think I finally sound what I want to do! I think journalism is the route for me and I have taken Geography,Spanish,Photography and Ict.

Honestly, pick subjects you enjoy. You don't want to pick ones because you think they may be good. If you don't like it then don't do it. You don't want to be dreading that lesson for the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment