Monday 17 August 2015

Autumn Bucket List.


I'm going to have an Autumn bucket list and have different posts explaining how I completed one of the ideas and how they went.

  1. Go on a hunt for the American 'Candy Corn'. 
  2. Make this Acorn Candle jar from here











   
     3.  Grab the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. 
     4.  Make these pine cones from here
     5.  Buy some new knitted jumpers 
     6.  Buy someone Autumn scented candles.
     7.  Carve a pumpkin (of course!) 
     8.  Make the house smell of Autumn from here 
     9.   Make some skeleton leaves. 
   10.  Photography
   11. Bake some Autumn inspired food.

I'd like to see your comments on ideas that I could do. I will be updating this list every so often so keep checking here.


1 comment:

  1. Such a good blog post! One of the things I love to do in Autumn is to invite a couple friends round, bake cookies or something and spend the whole day watching films, drinking hot chocolate and eating popcorn!

    http://avaaxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete